When it comes to golf, visitors can find fairways all over town. Ironically, the best new option may be at the city’s oldest public course. The just-reopened Bobby Jones Golf Course is a fully re-envisioned layout with a reversible design, a state-of-the-art indoor training facility, a new driving range and futuristic golf carts. Once you finish on the 18th hole, make a left turn out of the course onto Northside Drive — it’s a straight shot from there to the stadium. To see the full article and find out what else to do during Super Bowl Week in Atlanta, click here.
- How a Once Obsolete Golf Course Has Been Re-Designed to Grow the Game
- Bobby Jones Golf Course Featured on the Golf Channel
- Search for trademark three decades ago led to revamped Bobby Jones Golf Course
- The New Bobby Jones Golf Course: New Life for Atlanta’s Oldest Public Layout
- Bobby Jones Golf Course Featured on Golf.com