[Last Updated 6/29/2020]
Please know we are taking extreme measures to prevent the presence or spread of the Coronavirus at the Bobby Jones Golf Course. Although we already had a thorough cleaning schedule, we are now sanitizing the touchpoints and high traffic areas many times per day. We are following the recommended precautions listed on the Center for Disease Control website. They can also be found at www.cdc.gov. Effective June 29th, we will be requiring all associates working inside or any associate who might come in contact with a customer to wear masks.
- Reservations will continue to be prepaid, WALKING 9 HOLE rounds until further notice.
- Beginning Friday May 1, we will resume a stationary beverage cart on course under the guidelines implemented in the State of Georgia order. Therefore, we will return to our policy of NO OUTSIDE FOOD & BEVERAGE PERMITTED on property. The beverage cart will not accept cash. To see a full list of details, click HERE.
- All inside Golf Shop Operations have been suspended. This includes F&B and Merchandise purchases.
- All tee time reservations are PREPAID online at www.bobbyjonesgc.com. Call the golf shop at 404.355.1009 if you have an existing tee time that needs to be paid over the phone. No cash transactions.
- The Grand Slam Golf Academy is providing safe, social distancing compliant private lessons AND custom club fittings. Reservations are spaced by reservations online so that staff may sanitize bays and equipment between sessions. Click HERE for all more information.
- The Golf Shop Restrooms will remain open and accessible by office entry to the golf shop.
- Sanitizing all rental clubs, demo clubs, clubs for sale, after each use. Sanitize range balls and baskets in the washing process.
- Removed all bunker rakes and water stations from the course.
- Cups are flipped to prevent reaching into the hole and retrieving the golf ball.
We are asking our customers to assist in the following ways:
- Putt with the flagsticks left in the hole. This will eliminate another common touch point. With cups inverted in the hole.
- We require all new reservations are prepaid online. We ask you check in with our outside attendant so that we know you are here and can send you to the starter. If you have an existing tee time please call ahead at 404.355.1009 to pre-pay over the phone.
- Most importantly, stay informed. The COVID-19 virus is proving to be a very serious issue across the country, and if you are feeling ill in any way, please adhere to governmental agencies recommendations and stay home.
With everyone’s help, we have the best chance to achieve our goal of staying open for business with no interruption and maintaining a safe and healthy atmosphere
Bobby Jones Golf Course
© Copyright 2018 Bobby Jones Golf Course