Tee times must be prepaid online. When you arrive at the course, just give us a call upon arrival and we’ll check you in for your round.
[Last Updated 3/25/2020]
Recent executive orders from Governor Kemp and Mayor Lance Bottoms have recognized the importance of practicing safe outdoor recreation during these unprecedented times. Bobby Jones Golf Course and our Grand Slam Academy are operational and we continue to follow the CDC’s recommended precautions and guidelines. Below are the new practices we have implemented for the safety of our guests and our staff.
– Golf Shop operations have been suspended including our snack bar and merchandise sales. Restrooms are still open and accessible.
– Guests are permitted to bring your own food and non-alcoholic beverages on property.
– All tee times must be prepaid online. Upon arrival, give us a call and we’ll check you in at (404) 355-1009.
– Golf carts are available on a first-come, first-serve basis up until 2:00 p.m. each day. Carts are limited to one player unless you are riding with an immediate family member.
– We are thoroughly sanitizing golf carts between each use, including the steering wheel and all touchpoints.
– All bunker rakes and water stations have been removed from the course. Please keep all flagsticks in the hole. Cups are flipped over to allow easier access to the ball.
– All rental clubs, demo clubs, training equipment, range balls, and baskets are sanitized after each use.
The COVID-19 virus is a very serious health issue across the country. If you are feeling ill in any way, please adhere to recommendations to stay home. With everyone’s help, we have the best chance to achieve our goal of maintaining a safe and healthy outdoor recreation space for you to enjoy.
Bobby Jones Golf Course
© Copyright 2018 Bobby Jones Golf Course