Grand Slam Golf Academy’s Performance Packages include a full-service team of professionals to assist you with your game, not unlike the training PGA TOUR players receive.
There is no better way to improve your game than to address the four pillars of golf: club performance, golf technique, mental and physical performance. Our team of golf instructors work hand-in-hand with Dr. Bob Jones IV for sports psychology and Dr. Ross Brakeville for physical training.
Students should start with an Evaluation which uses the latest technology to assess your full swing, short game, putting, clubs, mental and physical performance.
GRAND SLAM GOLF ACADEMY PERFORMANCE PACKAGES
EVALUATION - $650
GOLF GAME ASSESSMENT
- TrackMan/ K-Vest Technology
- Short Game
- Club Evaluation
- Psychological Profile Assessment
- Feedback and Planning Session
- Visual Dexterity
PERFORMANCE TRAINING PROGRAM
- Golf Lessons, $120-160 per hour
- Physical Training, $85 per session
- Sports Psychology Session, $250 per hour
6-WEEK PROGRAM, $2200
- Evaluation Included
- Golf Lessons, one 1-hour session per week
- Physical Training, one 1-hour session per week
- Sports Psychology Training, two 1-hour sessions
*Entire Program must be completed within an 8-week time-period.
3 MONTH MEMBERSHIP
$900/MONTH ($650 INITIAL EVALUATION REQUIRED)
- Golf Lessons, four 1-hour sessions per month
- Physical Training, four 1-hour sessions per month
- Sports Psychology Training, one 1-hour session per month
*Membership minimum requires three consecutive months.
READY TO IMPROVE YOUR GAME? INQUIRE TODAY!
© Copyright 2018 Bobby Jones Golf Course